Training Course in Reflexology
We are happy to welcome you to our basic course in Foot Reflexology , an intensif course covering all the aspects of Foot Reflexology. When completing this training course , you can give a complete Reflexology relaxing and nurturing treatment in a professional way. Moreover, you’ll learn a lot about your own health , your own life , and how to improve your wellbeing. At the end of this training course you receive a proof of presence.
You can also opt for the professional program and go for the exam. You’ll need to
- follow the complete training course
- follow the Training Rehearsal
- establish minimum 15 reports
- pass the theoretical and practical exam
When you succeed , you receive the O-KI certificate.
Content of the Training Course :
- Observation and discovery of your feet.
- Brief history ; the general techniques , the possible reactions , the indications and the contre-indications.
- The self-treatment.
- Learning the different movements of relaxation.
- Learning the basic techniques : the introduction movements.
- The geography of the feet , the projection of the human body in the feet , the vertical zones of Fitzgerald , the basic anatomy of the feet , situating the different bones to help you as reference to situate the zones.
- Learning , understanding and sensing the different Reflexology zones of the feet.
- The complete basic relaxation foot massage.
- Basic energetic hygiene.
- The art of closing a treatment.
This course offers you in a professional way all the requirements you need to give a beautiful and complete basic Foot Reflexology treatment.
You’ll also need your personality, to be completely involved and attentive, learning how to listen what the feet are asking , a positif and constructive way to look at life , an understanding how everything is interlinked.
When you invest in this training course , you will realize we can offer so much goodness to everybody we meet in life !
Practical information :
Date and Timing 2019 : Saturday 12&26 OCT, 16&23 NOV, 7&21 DEC : from 10 am till 5 pm.
With: Stefanie Van der Elst, reflexologist and teacher
Where : 61 Avenue de l’ Université 1050 Ixelles , Brussels
Price : 480 euros, including the workbook.
Stage and Exam : 25 treatment reports + one day stage + pratical and theoretical exam + the certificate (75 euros)
Language: English, French and Dutch
Number of participants: max. 10 persons
Free Discovery Day : link to the page