Voice & Shiatsu in Naninne
Welcome to our internship in the summer month of August in the Ardennes in a beautiful manor house in a large garden and large swimming pool!
An internship full of beauty, liberation, and inner openness Shiatsu & Stem with Bart Dierick
During 5 beautiful days we dive into Shiatsu, Voice Therapy and the fusion of these two approaches. Through Voice work we accept ourselves and free ourselves from the past. We grant ourselves the freedom to meet ourselves without the domination of thought. Through the practice of Shiatsu we stretch, we breathe more consciously, and we reconnect with our body and with the energy flow in the meridians.
: Bart Dierick
: From 23 to 28 August 2022
: 5100 Naninne (10 minutes from Namur)
Price in full board:
580 euros all included
English and Dutch
Welcome to our Silent Retreat in Naninne
We heartly welcome you to come to enjoy the natural environment, to leave the hastle of every day life, to find yourself in simplicity and sincerity in a meditative and
creative oasis :
- to sense and to recenter your energy, to nourture tour inner happines inherent to your inner silence.
- to settle down in your onw inner space where you feel at home, away from the distractive mind and modern life and its superficiality.
- to open up and find the true Consciousness within us , which is always ready to reveal itself whenever we offer the wright conditions of Presence.
Proposed schedule of our Silent Retreat :
- to life in the present moment.
- Guided silent walks in nature, meditation, guided meditation, natureobservation, reflexion. Awareness exercices that give you the toolsto silence the mental domination and enter the space of mental silence.
- Every day you'll have moments of rest and time on your own.
- Guided Integral Yoga , yoga, stretchings and Pranayama (breathing).
- Three simple and delicious meals, prepared with natural and organicingredients. We eat slowly in peace and a pleasant shared calmness.
- You sleep in a beautiful room in the Manoir, a comfortable and meditative space for yourself.
- You can leave your phone in safety and every day there is a moment you can have access to internet and your phone.
- You can enjoy our big outdoor swimming pool
- No individual session is planned, but treatments Shiatsu or Reiki are possible (optional).
Practical information :
Bart Dierick and O-KI team
The weekend of Friday September 23 from 4 p.m. to Sunday September 25, 2022 at 5 p.m.
330 euros all inclusive
: Beautiful 18th century mansion with lots of charm, completely renovated and with all comforts. The manor is located in 5100 Naninne (Belgium), about ten minutes by car from Namur on the plateau overlooking the Meuse valley. It is surrounded by several meadows and large forests. It includes a large park, a large swimming pool and a small private wood. It has only one neighbor who raises horses. The surrounding nature is grandiose, many paths crisscross the region offering the leisure of great rejuvenating walks. There are many possibilities for visits in the neighboring villages, several of which are among the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, such as Mozet, Thon-Samson, Crupet, Falaën.
: English, French, Dutch.
: +32-4766-999.421 or +33-06-23.15.03.21
Merkaba Meditation at the Belgian coast ( De Haan)
:20 and 21 May 2023
In this workshop you will feel that your body still bears the memory of the Merkaba field that surrounds it and that can reach a diameter of 18 metres. We can reactivate this field by strengthening, first the lower chakras, deep grounding, the application of the sacred geometry, and gradualy opening the heart chakra. We then continue the expantion of the enrgy field and then openng the higher chacra’s to activate our spiritual heritage. We will follow the practice of the 17 Merkaba breathing techniques according to the tradition of Drunvalo Melchisedek.
Sacred geometry is a geometry of feeling and a universal language that awakens old ancestral knowledge in us. It allows us to understand and integrate the wisdom of lost civilizations, the nature of colour and sound, the functioning of living nature and of all other dimensions.
The practice of Merkaba thus accelerates our evolutionary process. It gives us the possibility to stay centred during big changes in our lives. Through Merkaba we can use our mind to enjoy creative feeling by replacing restrictive or destructive thoughts and thinking patterns.
Merkaba 1 at the Belgian coast (De Haan)
: Bart Dierick, sharing 18 years of Merkaba practice.
: Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May 2023
: In De Haan, beautiful yoga space in a magnificient garden, only 3 km from the beach.